The Miami Street Imaginarium
The Imaginarium Artist and Consignment Policy
Consigners and local artists can display and sell their work at The Home Flooring Gallery in West Milton at 47 North Miami Street
The Imaginarium’s consignment fee is 30% of sale price.
Consigner will be paid out monthly in cash- the last weekend of each month.
To receive your funds, you must review and sign the monthly consignment log.
The Imaginarium will return your items to you if your item does not sell after a reasonable amount of time. You may be asked to consider marking down the price of your item if it is not selling or putting it on sale.
Antiques, Repurposed Furniture and Handmade Home Décor
Clothing and accessories
- Band t’s and hoodies
- Jewelry, accessories and belts
- Hats and beanies
- Jewelry and Handmade Items
- All items must be displayed by the consigner and prices clearly marked
Artwork and Photography
- Artwork of any medium is accepted and will be accepted as long as it fits within the vison/style of The Imaginarium
- Work that is not on canvas must be framed and hung with a wire backing.
- Artists will be given a business card sized card with your artwork with artist’s name, title of work and price of piece.
- All art must be original work and original prints are also acceptable.
- The number of wall pieces accepted will depend upon space available.
- You may sell quality prints that are packaged.
- It is advised that you provide business cards with your artwork to self-promote.
Call Misty at 937-931-4253 with any questions. All artwork is juried and all other items must be selected before approval
ALL CONSIGNERS, ARTISTS AND EXHIBITOR'S MUST FILL OUT AN APPLICATION FORMS LOCATED IN THE "FORMS" SECTION